Whether you are here to relax, just chill, or keep the kids busy, we cater for both.
- Water sports include superior fishing, bass, carp, kurper, catfish... all waiting to test your fishing skills. We prefer the catch and release policy, unless you want to buy the fish which you have caught, in which case we will clean and package the fish for you.
- Please enquire at reception for prices. We have several canoes which you can use to fish off, or simply paddle with a rod and reel in your hand, and watch the setting sun... Beautiful!
Bring your own tackle and bait.
- Game drives; please arrange and book at reception. The drive lasts about 2 hours.
See if you can spot the following; Kudu, Nyala, Blue Wildebeest, Giraffe, Waterbuck, Blesbok, Klipspringer, Duiker, Gemsbok, Eland, Zebra, Ostrich, Impala, Red Hartebeest... and many different bird species and typical bushveld flora. A most enjoyable experience.
- Nyala walking trail; get your hiking boots on and enjoy a lovely walk through the game farm. All the above animals are to be seen, the experience is so much better on foot. Have a water bottle handy, and take a hat/cap and sun screen lotion, it can get really hot out there. The terrain is fairly steep, but not difficult to walk.
- Outdoor sports include; Putt-Putt, Volley Ball, Outdoor Chess, Walks in the Resort where you can spot our resident herds of Springbuck, Blesbuck and Impala. See if you can spot the Black Impala. Many bird species that visit at different times of the year can be seen, including Fish Eagles and Egyptian Geese.
- Feed the fish in the dam, they will be thankful.  Fish food can be bought from the shop.
- Braai beside the hot and cold swimming pools, a lovely way to prepare lunch for the family.
Bambelela is a wildlife sanctuary and rehabilitation centre run by Silke von Eynern. The sanctuary is open to the public for viewing and interacting with the animals, visitors are welcome and donations are greatly accepted.
It is situated about 15 km from Abba, on the Donkerpoort Road, which is the same road that passes Abba from the Modimolle - Vaalwater road. It is all dirt road.
Thaba Kwena is the biggest crocodile farm in the southern hemisphere. It farms approximately, 22,000 crocodile, and has a lovely visitor centre, where a guided tour is included in the entry fee.
They also have a cafeteria where refreshments and souveriers can be bought, as well as fresh crocodile meat products, such as steaks and sosaties.
Follow the dirt road for about 20 km from Abba, it is situated on the right hand side.
For the golfers there is a course called "Koro Creek" this is a beautiful 18 hole golf course which every golfer should play.
It is situated in Modimolle (Nylstroom), and sports the usual Pro Shop and Restaurant. Great for a game, or just to sit and watch the game animals who meander around on the course.